Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of Bricks Reflection

 My favourite Lego activity was the mosaic because I liked that no one could ruin it and it made me be able to show my artistic side. 


My least favourite Lego activity was passing the bricks because I had a vision of a house and they changed it and made it into a pirate ship. 


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was car racing because we had to keep changing the car so it would go faster. 


The most challenging activity was car racing because we didn’t know if we were going to do it right and make it be able to move properly. 


I did not enjoy working collaboratively with others because I like to be independent and work by myself. 


2 comments:

  1. hi Stella,
    I really like how you put paragraphs but next time you should put a question for us to answer but overall I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella,
    I liked how you have explained all of your favourite activities as well as you least. It was cool to read how the activities could test your perseverance.
    -Lucy B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post