Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

Barrier Game

 Hello welcome back to my blog, this week we played a barrier game that you and your buddy had to tell each others instructions to figure out the picture. I was buddys with Chydale and we had a player A and player B. I was player A and Chydale was player B. 


first we had a bunch of pictures that we split over the board like battle ships. There was a rain cloud picture, a house, a tree, a duck, a ballon and a dinousour. You took turns for each  person to tell your buddy where to put the objects. 



once you had taken turns player A had a picture of a clown that you had to give player B to follow. There was a yellow face, a green and purple hat, orange hands, a red top, red arms, pants and feet. 



Then player B had a picture of a boat that player B had to give the instrouctions how to make to player A. It was a red sailboat with blue sails and a skull on the front, it had a pirate and a parrot on the top of the boat. 

Then there was a blank page that you had to make and your buddy had to recreate it. I made a dog and a girl and my buddy did a beach with a house and an exploding ice cream truck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post