Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

The 3 P's

 Hi and welcome back to my blog! this week we were learning about bullying free week. Which is from 17th of may - 21st of may 2021. We learn't quotes about kindness and accepting others differences, like small ripples can create big waves, kindness means everything but costs nothing and no one wants a box of crayons all the same color be yourself. WE learn't about the 3 P's purpose, pattern, power. This is my poster about the 3 P's. 



Do you know anything about bullying free week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post