Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Eel's / Tuna

 Hello and welcome back to my blog! This week we went for an exciting trip to Margret Mahy and Victoria square for our PBL. We had 4 rotations we went on the waka on the avon river, looked at the Moari mats around Margret Mahy and feed the eel's/tuna, then we went to victoria square and looked at the pou and statues and looked at moari designs at the Margret Mahy playground. 


This week for reading we made a poster about eel's we had to list 8 facts to show our understanding. our goal was to Draw on and articulate a variety of strategies to assist comprehension and use knowledge from text to combine with new idea (own and others) to come up with new thinking.

This is my poster:


Do you know anything about Eel's? 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Stella,
    Wow! What and amazing blog. Your poster looks really cool and gives heaps of information. I love how you have showen so many ideas and new facts about Eels. I love the colors of your poster. Maybe next time you could add some pictures to your poster. Good job Stella.
    -Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Quinn,
      Thanks for the comment! Next time I'll try to remember to add in pictures.
      -Stella

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post