Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

My Hobby!

Hello and welcome back to my blog! This term we have been learning about happiness. For reading we were writing a story about our hobbies and why it makes us happy. I chose my favourite sport netball. This is my work: 


I play netball because it makes me happy. It keeps me fit and healthy.

I also like it because it makes me a part of a team, not just any kind of

team, a group of friends who are always there for eachother. I also like

it because its fun learning new skills and motions. 


It makes me feel happy because it gives me a chance to leave the real

world and let me do what I love. When I'm out on the court my mind is

set on working the ball down the court to get it to the hoop. When I'm

out on the court it feels like everything is amazing and nothing can go

wrong, it keeps me away from reality. 


Being a part of a team makes me feel like I have a big group of friends

who are always there for me when I need them. Whether it's on the

court or when we are at school or even when we are at training they

are there for me no matter what. That's why I love netball and my team.


What are your hobbies? What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post