Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Pollution

 Hello and welcome back to my blog! For the past couple of weeks we have been looking at persuasive writing. Persuasive writing is when your trying to convince someone to agree with your opinion. We had to write persuasive text about a real world problem that we were really passionate about. I chose pollution. Here is my work: 

Pollution
What impact does pollution have on our lives? We're killing the earth from pollution. Did you know we put chemicals in what we are trying to breathe. I know! I wouldn’t want to breathe air that has been polluted. 


Did you know that any kind of rubbish in the ocean makes a big impact. One single piece of plastic can break up into small pieces and kill animals like turtles if they eat it. Pollution isn't just rubbish, it can also be things like oil. 


Did you know that any type of things like smoke and gas pollute the air? They can go onto stuff like trees and bushes. Trees produce oxygen and oxygen is what we breathe. We need to look after them. 


Did you know that cars need gas to run, well if you didn't they do and it pollutes the air. They also produce smoke which also pollutes the air. Did you know that it could give you things like lung cancer and many more. 


Pollution kills animals, pollutes the trees and bushes and can give you many diseases. So what do you say, I say let's stop pollution. 

Whats something your passionate about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post