Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2019

All about me!!!

All about me!!!

Hi i’m Stella and I have 4 sisters Jorja, Jordan,
Harper and Violeta. I love all my sisters there the best thing
in life to me I love them with all my heart and I know they do.
Even though we fight all the time we all still love each other.
My mums name is Carmen and she is 44 years old and my
dad is Royden and he is 44 too. I am 8 Jordan is 18 Jorja is
15 Harper is 6 (nearly 7) and Violeta is 1. I have one dog
called Daisy she is 4. She is black brown and white.
I love my family and they love me too. my hobbie is gymnastics
and singing. I love to sing it doese'nt matter where I am who i'm
with I will sing any where and every where I can. my friends are EilishEilish @ St Francis of Assisi,ChydaleChydale @ St Francis
of Assisi, Sophia Sophia @ St Francis of Assisi,
Nikitia Nikita @ St Francis of Assisi, Lucy Lucy @ St Francis of Assisi, Quinn Quinn @ St Francis of Assisi and Ruby Ruby @ St Francis of Assisi.

4 comments:

  1. I love it Stella your so honest!and thanks for adding me as a friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY NOT ME >__< >___<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry i forgot but mabey i could update it

      Delete
  3. hi stella your so honest but why not natalia!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post