Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Beauty and the beast!

       Beauty and the beast


Once upon a time there was a kind young girl her name was Belle.  Belle is a  very beautiful young girl. One day Belle was walking to the library to return a book and she ran into Gaston. The village girls blushed. Belle told Gaston to go away but he didn't listen. Belle pushed Gaston and carried on to the library. When Belle got home she saw her dad Maurice doing his inventions he said “Hi Belle I’m making an invention for the invention competition but I have to leave for it right away.'' When Maurice was about to leave, he asked if he could maybe get her a present she said “I don’t want your money so all I ask for is a simple rose.” Maurice set out as soon as he got to the forest it started to storm Maurice kept walking after a while he found a castle were am I he said when he entered. After that he yelled to see if anyone lived there oh this is so empty but why is  no one here?
There a  table full of food. It's time to go to bed, this is the perfect spot to have a little rest. When he walked up he saw that the table was full of food he said it must have been the breakfast fairy. After he finished eating he remembered Belle’s request. He rushed out to the garden and picked a rose then he heard the beast roar “you come into my house eat my food and now you're stealing from me you will never leave.” “I was going to the convention center but I got lost I came here for shelter and I needed to get a gift for my daughter” “daughter” the beast said “if you leave you have to promise that your daughter will come in for you “deale” 
“deale” now don’t mess up because I know where you live.” Maurice rushed home when he got there he told belle everything and Belle rushed to the beast's castle the beast was waiting for her. “This is your room come out when it’s dinner time 6 o’clock sharp if your not down there by 06.03  I’ll feed your food to the birds get changed out of that dress and get into one of the lay around house gown’s.” The beast gave belle a present because he felt bad that he took her from her dad. When Belle got the present (which was a mirror)
he told her to look into it when she looked into it she saw her dad he was very sick. Belle asked the beast to go and look after her dad. He said “OK” and she left. When she got back to her house, she saw her dad looked worse than before. When her dad felt better she saw in the magic mirror the beast was hurt she rushed when she got outside, she saw the whole village saying they will kill the beast Belle asked Gaston how they knew about the beast and he said “well it fell out of your pocket and picked it up and I definitely wasn't following you.” “Gaston don’t be creepy and what fell out of my pocket”. “This” said Gaston “oh no my magic mirror” Gaston through the mirror on the ground. “If you ever want to see your dad again you better tell me where that beast lives”. “Never”. Then Gaston and his little crew carried on to find beast. Belle rushed to the beasts house when she got there the beast was on the roof but he couldn't see Gaston because Gaston was behind him going to push him off the roof with a broom. But Belle swooped in and knocked him off instead. But then the rest of the villagers helped him up and they all started to run and attack him and they rushed inside to get away. “We’re safe here for now mrs.potts chip run lock all the things in the castle most especially the valuables then something magic happened. Everything started to float. The spell has broken. Belle asked beast to explain everything but then it was clear it was a curse. Beast said that once a long long time ago there was me a selfish young boy and there was an old lady walking through the forest and she came knocking on the door asking for shelter but the beast said no. So the lady put a spell on him and said if you are loved by someone by when the last petal of this rose falls you will be normal again but if the last petal falls before you get someone to love  you will be a beast forever and that's my story of beauty and the beast
                           The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post