Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Jukebox!

Jukebox
See Think Wonder…..
By Stella
I see metal diamonds on the front of it. When I looked at it I saw a mailbox
looking thing. I noticed a ready orange button and a big button with a star.
I  recognise an elevator and I see some pipes. I think that it is a mailbox.
I know it is a lot of money. I understand that it is really really old.
I think it is an old fashion radio. I think most people come here to pick up mail.
I wonder if it is a stove? I wonder if it can cook stuff ?
I wonder what it is used for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post