Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

SPCA speech!

last term for pbl we looked at the question how can we use our voice to make a change. so we had endangered animals, pet care, SPCA and native animals I was buddy's with ellonor. Ellenor @ St Francis of Assisi



Hey do you love animals,  well I do.
However there are  people who don’t look after them properly and
then dump them on the side of the road well the SPCA
comes and picks them up and then they grooms them.
The SPCA's mission is to stop animal cruelty 


Have you heard about the great work the SPCA does.
The SPCA started in England way back in the 19th century 
The SPCA helps protect approximitl 45,300 animals every year.
They help protect animals who are sick, injured, lost or simply abandoned. 


The SPCA only receives 1% of its funding from the Government
so they need your help.


So what can you do?
You can help by donating. 
The things they need are 
. cans of food
.money
.blankets, beds and old clean towels 


So why don't you get your friends together and do some fundraising for the

SPCA

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post