Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019








The day things started disappearing


One hot summer day I was outside in the pool.
I went inside and asked my mum if I can go to the mall.
Just let me finish getting ready for the day then I will take you.
Get the keys, they should be on the bench. What the keys aren't there!
They should be there. Double check. I double checked.
Go into my purse  and look for them. Well I can't find them anywhere.
Well I have money I could bus.  I will get ready.
Do you know where my favourite bracelet is? I think I saw it on the bench.
Did you shower? I will trust you isn't there.
Have you seen my favourite necklace?
I think I saw it on the I saw it on the beach.
One more time and I’m serious it’s not there mum.
Tell me what is going on. I’ll tell you later I’m taking a nap.
(Two hours later) mum i’ve started to get annoyed ok I’ll tell you. 
I put a magnet on the roof. WOW mum why?
I wanted to teach you a lesson for stealing your sisters stuff.
You better watch your back or you’ll get pranked.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post