Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Orana park!

Orana park!!!!
For school we went to orana park.
When we got there we had morning tea.
After morning tea we walked to see the first animal
we saw the meerkats they were so cute.


Then we went for a little walk to get to the giraffes.
We went up some stairs and got a brunch with leaves on
it. Then we sat down and learnt about them
then we got up and feed the giraffes.


Then we saw the rhinos they were walking around.
Then we held a rhinos horn it was pretty heavy.
I learnt that people kill rhinos for the horn as a use of
medicine. 


Then we went to see the less we saw two keas.
One kea was looking at its shadow in the net above
the trees. the other was sitting there staring at us.

Then we went to the tigers. He was roaring because
some people that work there were round the back
of the cage roaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post