Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

cinderella!

   Cinderella
Once upon a time there was a little girl called cinderella.
When she was very young, her father passed away.
Her mum said that she needed to have someone
else to help her and that when she meets him.
His name was chris he has two younger daughter's
there name’s where ellie and alexia. Her mum got married so
Cinderella had to deal with it.


Her mother went on a business trip her step father told her she had
to do all the housework like washing clothes and scrubbing the floor and
washing the dishes and she has to sleep in the garage with all the cat’s
and dog’s.


 One daya letter from the prince came.
Cinderella was so excited to go to the ball but her step father said
that she can’t go. Once Cinderella's said to step father left the house
with  ellie and alexia she left to go to the ball. 


Cinderella danced her heart out and she felt like it had been two minutes
but the clock struck midnight it was time to go.
When she left the prince found one of her glass slippers on the stairs.
The next day the prince went around asking every
laddie in the land to try on the glass slipper He finally got to Cinderella's
house he rang the doorbell then the girls were like me first no me first
they both tried on the shoe. Then he noticed Cinderella who is that oh
her she is just a maid she tried on the shoe its her its really her they got
married and they lived a happy ever after the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post