Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

good Quality comments!

we were looking at good Quality comments were and these are my Ideas!


Tip’s for Quality comments

  • l Compliment the writer in a specific way!

  •  2 Add new information!

  • 3 Make a connection! By starting a conversation and by adding facts you know and they might not

  • 4 End with a Question! When someone has put facts on to a blog post you can ask more stuff so you learn more about the topic

  • 5 Proofread your comment!

  • 6 Be positive 

  •  7 Be careful with humour


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post